Have you ever:
- Survived a lightning strike?
- Been bitten by a snake?
- Almost drowned?
- Gotten lost or set adrift without power?
- Had a wilderness accident?
- Been attacked by an animal?
- Ingested a poisonous plant or tainted water?
If so, or if you’ve had any other survival experience while hunting or fishing, we’d like to hear about it for possible use in a special story we’re planning on publishing in the magazine later this year. Please write a short description of your experience in the field below. Please remember to include your proper return email address at the end of the description so we can contact you and set up an interview.
NOTE: We’ll only contact you if we think your experience is right for our story
Enter your description here:
Enter your email address here: